The adventures and musings of a recent empty-nested Floridian housewife transplanted to Minneapolis, Minnesota the freezer of America.

5.06.2012

Coffee Dilemma

Anyone that knows me, knows that I like my daily Starbucks run for ice coffee, or whatever my current favorite coffee drink might be. I even have the phone app with my Starbucks card bar code on it so that I can scan my payment directly from my phone. One of the best apps ever. Anyway, I was recently discussing the pros and cons of soy vs. half and half vs. artificial sweetener. Today I looked at the soy box and, as my sister already knew, way too much sugar! Hence the dilemma: half and half has too much fat, soy has too much sugar, artificial sweetener is said to contribute to belly fat. That leaves black coffee and how tasty is that? Bleah.....

1 comment:

Nancy Murphy said...

didn't know there was a connection between artificial sweeteners and belly fat...looks like I'm gonna be switching to black!